Advertisement

Don't miss

Recent Posts:

Girls That Boys Cannot Resit


1. The most important thing that I like about Girls is there taste in music even if it’s differnet than mine. I really like the girl who’s passioante  about music.
                                                                                                                    - William 21

2. Magnific Artistic Skills : like if she talented in arts such as drawing, singing, acting, writting, playing an instrument etc.. this is making her attractive girl.
                                                - Cristopher 23

3. A girl who always smiles, there is nothing attractive than a girl who has always a smile on her face, those kind og girls are driving me crazy
                                                  -Steve 26

4. I Adore it when I see the happinesse on her face whenever she sees me. That moment when she she gives me a big and hot hug or smiles a lot when we see each other. It’s making me even more excited to be with her.
                                                 -Liam 28

5. To be honest. There’s nothing I love more in a girl than honesty and the ability to be truthful and open with me, I hate girl who are always lying.
                                                  -Eddie 30

6. Confidence. When she’s just so confident and fearless when it comes to say or to doing anything. Girl with strong personnality is my quen.
                                                                                                                      -Jonathan 24

7. The girl who shares my personnality,attitude or even my opinions.
                                                                                                                       -Harry 26

8. A girl with a good sense of humour and a love of having fun around and being little bit silly. She doesn’t take life too seriously.
                                                                                                                      -Chares 25
9. Creative.
                                                                                                                      -Chris 27
10. An opptimistic attitude, someone who is always looking forward with hope
                                                                                                                        -Justin 20

No comments